MUX Events’s Hire Terms & Conditions (ABN 11 651 535 492)
Please read our Hire Terms & Conditions below and must be discussed with us if any concern before placing an order.
- A minimum hire value of $200 excluding GST required for all orders (not including delivery fee).and $100+gst for self pickups. Quotes are only valid subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- 50% deposit to confirm booking (excluding bond) must be paid within 07 DAYS of invoice date, Balance payments are required 15 days prior to event. Cancellations by client will forfeit all deposits paid whatsoever the reason may be.
- If the event is canceled by Mux Events due to any unforeseen circumstances, we’ll pay full refund to the customer.
- Additional $100 refundable bond must also be paid with all hire. All orders over $300 or long distance hire (60km+)will incur $200 bond.
- Payment can also be made via EFT (bank transfer) or Credit card prior to hire (minimum 15 business days prior to hire date).
- A valid drivers license with current address must be presented upon picking up DIY hire items.
- Change of location location will incur additional charges. Minimum 24hr notice must be given.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order if we deem it unsafe due to weather or unsuitable venue.
- MUX Events shall not be liable for any license or parking fees required for venue/outdoor setups. All fees incurred must be paid by customer.
- All equipment from DIY hire must be returned in its original condition & packaging. Glassware must be returned cleaned & dry. Wax must be cleaned off. Failure to do so will incur in loss of bond. Extra charges may apply if bond amount is not sufficient to cover replacement or repair cost.
- All items must be returned by due date as specified on invoice unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed upon.
- Late return fee will be aplicable equal to per day hire.
- Full replacement cost must be paid by customer if anydamage during hire period.
- MUX Events shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of the overloading, exceeding rated capacity, misuse, or abuse of the equipment by the customer.
- Customer must pay all fees relating to debt recovery if damaged or lost items are not paid for within 14 days of invoice being issued.
- So far as the law permits, customer assume all responsibility and risk with respect to the use of chairs, tables, shadesand any other equipment provided to you by the company which are provided ‘as is’ without warranty, representations or conditions of any kind. you use equipment at your own risk and the company, its employees, agents and/or representatives will not be liable for;
- By confirming a quote via email or paying deposit, the Customer acknowledges & agrees to these terms & conditions.